VP, Credit Analyst-CRE / M&A
- Commensurate with Experience
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
* We are hiring for a VP, Credit Analyst-CRE and VP, Credit Analyst-M&A; these are 2 seperate roles.
The incumbent will be responsible for challenging the risk assessment of first line unit on transactions both on a stand-alone basis and on a portfolio level.
- Focus on analyzing syndicated loan and M&A loan transactions- primarily investment grade and Fortune 500 companies, trade finance loan transactions and commercial real estate loan transactions.
- Enable growth of the syndicated loan, trade finance, and CRE credit portfolio while ensuring both in the underwriting process and through credit monitoring.
- 8+ years of experience; at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's required; Master's preferred
- CFA/CPA/FRM or public accounting experience, management accounting experience highly preferred