VP, Liquidity Modeling
- Highly Competitive
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Our client, a leading Tier 1 Bank, are seeking to add a VP profile to their already impressive Treasury function, focusing on hands on Liquidity Management.. Applicants must bring with them a strong technical Liquidity Risk background gained ideally from a leading financial institution. Roles is NYC and in the Los Angeles areas.
- Overseeing Treasury’s input to the annual strategic plan in terms of asset and liability targets, as well as developing an integrated funding and liquidity strategy that is consistent with the bank’s overall objectives.
- Lead the establishment of goals, timelines and key success metrics for ensuring implementation of strategic roadmap for liquidity risk.
- Drive implementation of the strategic roadmap by proactively monitoring progress of execution against goals for liquidity risk management standards across legal entities, geographies, and business segments.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Computer Science/Math major individual to work in a small team of highly effective individual’s prototyping and building firm’s next generation liquidity risk models.
- Drive analytical thought leadership in the design and implementation of capabilities to measure and monitor liquidity risk metrics, including proactive early warning signals.
- Drive the identification and prioritization of opportunities to enhance and strengthen liquidity risk management practices, including based on interpretation of regulatory expectations and industry best practices supporting liquidity risk management.