VP level Historical Market Data BA / Team Lead - Time Series
- salary to circa $160,000 + bonus
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 04 mai 18 2018-05-04
Experienced Market Data Business Analyst and Delivery Manager required to drive change for this Investment Bank.
This Investment Bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst and Delivery Manager to take responsibility for driving the build of an inhouse developed historical time series market data solution. The role will require someone with strong Business Analysis to be able to work closely with the users and help define technical strategy. You will then take responsibility for managing the internal development team which will build and implement the solution. This aspect of the role will require excellent project and team leadership skills. The team is approximately 10 strong so it is not necessary to have large scale management experience. Whilst this role is not hands on technical it will require someone who enjoys working in the detail on a daily basis.
The successful candidate must have:
- strong structured BA skills
- previous experiece managing small teams
- strong Project Management skills
- experience working on in house built applications
- excellent business facing skills
- an exceptional understanding of historical market data systems. This is a must have skill.
- a good technical foundation and understanding. This is an IT reporting role and requires someone with good technical grounding.
This is a permanent role but the client may also consider contractors. Please specify on your application if you have a preference for permanent or contract.