VP of Product (Decisioning) - Hux
VP of Product (Decisioning) - Hux
Location: Greensboro, NC | Chicago, IL | New York, NY
What is Hux? Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital.
In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections - between people, systems, data and technologies - so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale. Work You'll Do
The VP of Product Management for Hux will lead the vision and own the build for a suite of capabilities and end-to-end solutions within our Hux platform organization. Hux tightly integrates marketing managed services with pre-built IP/software and a best-of-breed ecosystem to power real-time data management, marketing decisioning support, content, delivery, personalization, audience management and the end-to-end customer experience (CX) spectrum
This role will work with the engineering team in leading ongoing releases of the existing capability suite and bringing enhancements and new solutions to market. This is a hands-on role that will include both day to day product management, functional leadership and strategic planning. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate - Hux is a strategic priority for the business and we are making investments in new capabilities, solutions, and hybrid IP plus service offerings. The Team
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solution
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor's degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors preferred. MBA a plus
- 10+ years in product management with a majority in product companies in the marketing services, digital / customer experience domain; experienced technology leadership in rapid growth companies in marketing services preferred
- Understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning paradigms and distributed cloud based agile deployment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions
- Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products in marketing services tech; related additional experience in professional services, implementation or managed services preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodologies
- Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Has experience with scaled systems and understands data and system integration; should also have a good understanding of security from a data and process perspective
- Has a customer-driven mindset and insatiable appetite for engineering excellence and drive for outcomes.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Seasoned product leader with experience leading the design / build of analytic systems. Knowledge of current machine learning capacities and services and the use of ML in marketing and advertising.
How you'll grow
- Prior experience building ML/AI based products
- In depth experience with creating or delivering robust, scalable machine learning pipelines in production using modern notebook approaches combined with the likes of Mlflow
- Experience in the Analytics product/market
- In depth experience with native technologies such as AWS EMR and Redshift
- Knowledge of large technology company solutions such as Adobe Sensei, Salesforce Einstein, Google Big Query
- Working knowledge of advanced applications with artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and/or machine learning technologies (i.e. Jupyter, Data Robot, H20, etc)
- Note, Python is the primary development language of our team
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- First-hand experience with CI/CD best-practice for Data and ML pipeline products
- Awareness of machine learning techniques/approaches
- In depth experience of architectures based on Infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and big-data-as-a-service approaches
- Working knowledge of advertising, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Programmatic bidding and Ad Placement
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20GSOCSRMJG003-CM