Vice President – Administrative Assistant Team Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
The Corporate Platform Administrative Assistant Team Manager is part of the Corporate Banking & Coverage COO team. This COO Team is the interface between Americas’ Coverage units, the Corporate Platform activities and the central & regional functions. The team supports day-to-day strategy, operations and development of the businesses, while ensuring efficient allocation of resources and providing sound services and support to the overall platform and its managers. This position reports to the Head of Business Management within the COO team.
The Americas Corporate Banking & Coverage COO team’s mission is to:
- Support Americas clients and Corporate Banking activities developments
- Report on client and activities performance analytics
- Support the management of the bankers and product teams
- Ensure operational control and regulatory excellence
- Champion platform data industrialization, processes & governance
CBC COO Team is the team supporting five Business Lines – Corporate Coverage, Advisory, Financing Solutions-Americas, Financial Institutions Coverage and Credit and Portfolio Management. The Administrative Assistants for the CBC Platform support all staff on the CBC platform and will report to the Administrative Assistant Manager for the platform.
Administrative Assistants are responsible for office management support for all CBC North America. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to: travel and expense management, cost control implementation, making arrangements for visiting employees, time-off management, new hire on-boarding, room bookings, calendar and meeting management for MDs, small event management, facilities coordination, etc.
The primary role of the Administrative Assistant Team Manager is to oversee the day-to-day activities of the team with a focus on optimizing workflow and providing a consistent level of service across the platform. The individual in this role will be responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of the team and their tasks. The manager, besides overseeing the team, would also be expected to take part in the day-to-day tasks as needed and ensuring there is back-up coverage.
- Organize and manage all aspects of the Administrative Assistant Team for CBC Platform. Manage the planning, administration and operational aspects of all team related tasks. Establish strategic goals and make recommendations based on key performance indicators.
- Maintain and deliver consistent administrative support to all staff by enforcing quality of service standards; analyzing and resolving quality of service problems; identifying trends; recommending improvements.
- Make recommendations to automate tasks and process, enhance controls/risks and reduce costs.
- Gather ongoing service requirement needs from key stakeholders and propose methods of delivery.
- Responsible for the coaching and personal development of all team members, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and providing feedback to team members on job performance; coaching employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintain their own professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Minimum required qualifications
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or higher, with experience in financial services; experience managing larger support teams; 6-7 yrs of relevant experience in operational or administrative support, office management, or a related skillset.
- Strong leadership skills: Proven experience developing and communicating the team’s vision and motivating people towards successful completion of goals and objectives. Past experience in people management and development is required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: A good candidate will be an active listener and clear communicator, both verbally and in writing. They must communicate pro-actively with management, escalating issues as necessary.
- Strong conflict resolution ability
- Excellent organizational skills: Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize based on potential impact.
- Client focus: Must view all internal staff as “customers” and strive to ensure the efficient delivery of high quality support to “clients.”
- Technical Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player: An applicant should demonstrate cross cultural awareness and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Experience with workflow management across large teams
- Proven ability to streamline/automate/optimize processes and tasks
- Proven ability to implement and track controls
FINRA Registrations Required: No