- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
Vice President, LATAM Credit Structurer
Executive summary of the job's core purpose.
- An associate/VP level role on the Credit Structuring desk, part of the Global Markets division
- Part of a successful global structured credit business with top 3 market share and an established client franchise
- You will be responsible for origination, pricing and execution of structured credit transactions with investor clients across the Americas, with a focus on Latin America, including access products, credit derivatives, and repackaging.
List of qualifications, skills, and experience you are expected to have.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in fixed income structuring, ideally with direct experience in LATAM markets
- You display solid grounding in pricing and valuation of fixed income derivatives, including CDS, interest rate derivatives, and currency swaps
- You have experience in marketing and idea generation, with a proven track record of successful client interactions and resulting transactions
- You demonstrate experience in the execution and issuance of structured notes
- Your Spanish language skills are an advantage
- The minimum requirement for your education is a Bachelors degree