Vice President, Talent Practices
Description About this role Business Unit Overview
The Talent Practices team is responsible for the design and delivery BlackRock's talent management processes, including performance management, feedback, promotions and careers. Job Purpose/Background
We are looking for a leader who will own the firm's talent practices, building scalable processes that will reach all 16,500+ employees across all functions and regions. The Talent Practices lead will work with HR partners and business leaders across the firm to support BlackRock's talent & diversity agenda. Detailed Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications
- Own the firm's global talent practices including performance management, feedback, promotions and talent reviews
- Lead the evolution of BlackRock Talent Practices using data insights and industry external benchmarking
- Act as an internal consultant to HR colleagues and senior leaders representing the importance of the firm's talent practices
- Build relationships with key partners and ensure alignment across other HR COEs
- Identify immediate opportunities to improve the HR and employee experience as well as a forward looking / longer term vision for talent practices
- Build out the talent review model in support of business and firmwide needs
- Partner with analytics team to use data and inform design and deliver of talent practices
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in performance management, talent assessment, promotions, development and career planning, organization design
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Takes initiative and can identify process and content improvements
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels and lead teams
- Able to navigate through ambiguity; flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong teammate who enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing, global environment
- Minimum bachelor's degree
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.