Vice President, U.S. Product Marketing
Description About this role
BlackRock's iShares is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider globally with over $2.5 trillion in assets under management. With more than a decade of ETF innovation and expertise, iShares is a trusted leader in the ETF industry. We serve investors of all sizes, including financial advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers. The platform offers clients a comprehensive range of products that provide precise, transparent and cost-efficient access to a full range of asset classes and global markets. Role Overview:
The U.S. Product Marketing team is leading our effort to transform distribution in a constantly evolving asset management industry, through developing & scaling messages to drive product segment growth.
We are hiring a Vice President to lead product marketing for BlackRock's iShares and active Megatrend (thematic) ETFs. Megatrends are the fastest growing category of ETFs in the U.S., offering investors access to themes, like cybersecurity, genomics and clean energy, that drive investor excitement and outperformance potential. The successful applicant will set marketing strategy, messaging and oversee execution in partnership with our paid media, PR, digital/social and sales teams. This is a high-impact, entrepreneurial role. Key Responsibilities: Strategy:
Messaging and content:
- Develop and drive an integrated, scaled distribution strategy for our Megatrend product segment.
- Assess the commercial opportunity and maintain a strategy playbook for the segment, and balance channel and product priorities.
- Be creative and heavily engaged with expanding distribution through digital, content and media opportunities.
Competitor and market analysis
- Create compelling messaging and innovate in the distribution of narratives by uncovering and testing new tactics (e.g., social, multimedia) that resonate across financial advisors, personal investors and institutions.
- Create high-impact content such as videos and product guides for use through scaled distribution tactics and sales engagements.
- Drive the digital experience, user journey and content on iShares.com and BlackRock.com
- Engage deeply in segment market intelligence, maintaining deep client and competitor expertise to inform product strategy.
- Guard and refine the product segment brands ensuring regular ongoing communication of the mission to key stakeholders.
- Measure the impact of content and product marketing activity within the segment.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. Our benefits
- 6-8 years of experience in financial services, product strategy, product marketing, and / or directly relevant role
- Strong commercial market awareness, client acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to own and execute on a range of initiatives at once, leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker with excellent written, quantitative and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity, with an agile and creative mind; demonstrates critical thinking and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Highly collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- The highest level of integrity and fiduciary orientation
- Series 7 & 63 (or willingness to acquire after joining)
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.