Wealth Management Test Engineer
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 18 nov. 18
Wealth Management Test Engineer
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Responsible for preparation and execution of QA Testing for projects that are sponsored by the Wealth Management Technology. Projects would include Approved Strategic and Tactical Projects, as well as BAU. Partner with Technology and Business to ensure overall quality control / risk management. Partner with Program Management teams to craft comprehensive set of USE CASES and TEST CASES as well as the full contingent of requirement project documentation during the life cycle of a project. The candidate would also be responsible for implementing the test automation for the project and execute automated cases as needed as part of our DevOps/Agile Testing Model as a SDET. Candidate should also have experience in being part of a Project with CI/CD implemented.
· Work with Test Manager and other Test Analysts to plan and execute testing tasks
· Review requirement specifications, identify gaps, determine testability and testing implications
· Identify and create test scenarios, design and develop test scripts in Quality Center and Jira
· Prepare test plan and test scripts to test each software component and requirement.
· Participate in the test case Peer Review process
· Setup test conditions prior to script execution.
· Execute test scripts and document the results in Quality Center/Jira.
· Log defects in defect tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution
· Identify and automate the right set of cases to build the regression test for the project partnering with the
· horizontal automation team. Execute automation as needed during the test cycle.
· Work closely with business analysts, business subject matter experts and development teams to clarify and resolve testing issues
· Replicate issues and provide defect triage support
· Participate in test status meetings
· Perform tasks under minimal supervision
· Other testing/validation support as determined.
· The candidate should have programming skills in C# or Java or worked on at least one of the Front End automation tool : UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Protractor.
· Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills
· Direct experience as a QA Tester focused on manual front end testing.
· Experience in Functional, Regression and Integration testing of web and client-server applications.
· Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts.
· Proactively takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Experience with HP QC & Jira.
1. Brokerage/Financial Industry Experience a plus
2. Vendor resource management