Web Analytics Programmer SQL, SAS Google Analytics
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Manhattan based National Online Financial Lender is looking for a Quantitative Web Data Analyst with an advanced statistics background. The candidate will join the quantitative analytics team that uses algorithmic logic, statistical methodology and optimization models to analyze the firms web based financial marketing programs and campaigns.
- Analyze web behavior and the firm’s customer experience
- Build and manage dashboards that track KPI's for the firms marketing programs
- Work with large data sets to measure and analyze online and offline marketing campaigns (AB Testing)
- Deploy data mining and write complex SQL and SAS queries to integrate SQL Server, datamart, Google Analytics, and Big data to gain insight into customer behavior, web analysis and strategic client business issues
- Develop digital marketing measurement models
- Will conduct statistical analysis using linear regression, time-series and classification models
- Will present findings to key managers
- 2-3 years of Statistical Modeling and Data Analysis experience
- BS in a quantitative field, MS preferred
- Must have advanced statistical knowledge and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Strong statistical data analytics skills (SAS, SQL, VBA) or other statistical software packages
- Knowledge of web and marketing analytics
- Knowledge of finance and financial markets strongly preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics
- “Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas”
Keywords: SQL, Google Analytics, Web Analytics, AB Testing, Digital Analytics, SAS, R, Matlab, Marketing Channels
Please refer to Job 22835 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.