Wholesale Payments, FX Product Support, Associate
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. MorganTreasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasurymanagement services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider ofinnovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrowservices - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionalsface today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governmentsand municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their businessto J.P. Morgan.
FX Payments is one of JPMorgan's strategic areas of growth. FXPayments sits within the Treasury Services franchise and works closely withJPMorgan's Markets franchise for FX execution. Aboutthe Team
The FX Product Management broadly focuses on the productdevelopment execution, day to day management along with maintaining standardsof risk mitigation and controls for the FX Payments product suite to ensure thebusiness maintains client focused delivery of market viable, profitable andoperationally supported solutions.
FXProduct Support, which is aligned to FX Product Management, is responsible for improvingthe end-to-end client experience to assure a best in class service todifferentiate our solutions in the marketplace. The team is part of acentralized support function that will provide a consistent level of service ina timely manner, establish efficiencies, and respond to product relatedinquiries. Team members in this hybrid Product/Support role have an opportunityto learn the business with natural career growth potential to move into ProductManagement. Aboutthe Position
FXProduct Support associate is responsible for managing global FX pricing,managing pricing set ups and reporting activities as they relate to FXpayments. In addition, candidates will become subject matter experts on the FX productsuite and serve as an escalation point for inquiries. Success in the role willrequire strong partnership, collaboration and engagement with Markets and Clientfacing teams. This person should be able to prioritize work appropriately andindependently as well as act with a sense of urgency to deliver accurate andtimely results.
- Manage global FX pricing setup and control deliverables across the various lines of business from CIB & CB
- Support global pricing migration efforts such as Legal Entity Strategy
- Compile quarterly audit reporting for FX payment business
- Generate monthly rebate reports for revenue sharing clients
- Analyze and provide monthly billing adjustments and support billing inquiries
- Champion FX specific inquiries related to payments, product capabilities, and funding as a subject matter expert
- Liaise with multiple business partners ranging from Markets, Sales, Service, and Technology
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify and deploy efficiencies
- Promote a zero risk tolerance mindset when enforcing controls
- Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of industry experience and exposure to FX payments processing
- Excellent analytical ability and proficient technical skills
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of different payment networks/clearing systems and channels
- Strong follow through skills and ownership through resolution
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex information in a simplistic way
- Ability to think logically and problem solve issues with little to no guidance
- Provide regular updates on projects and metrics toSenior Management.