Wholesale Payments, Innovation Product Manager-ERP Partnerships, Associate/VP
The J.P. MorganWholesale Payments Innovation team is looking for a product manager to operateand scale an exciting new product. J.P. Morgan has partnered to deliver directconnectivity between client ERPs and J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payment products throughthe J.P. Morgan ERP Plugins. The J.P. Morgan ERP Plugins transforms ourclients' treasury management organization by fully automating core payables andreceivables responsibilities.
The position isresponsible for managing and delivering the J.P. Morgan ERP Plugins. Theproduct developed will be utilized by corporations across industries andgeographies. In this position, you will:
- Partner with our fintech and ecosystem partners to define and champion new product capabilities and value propositions with a razor-sharp focus on solving emerging client needs
- Establish and achieve financial targets including revenue recognition, expense management, and growth in client wallet share
- Lead product demonstrations / discussions with existing and prospective clients across the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) and Commercial Bank (CB)
- Act as business relationship manager for the product, working with various internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing operational success
- Monitor the day-to-day health of the product and support client queries / troubleshooting
- Support client implementation teams to ensure client timelines are met.
- 5 years of product management experience within payments, accounting or financial services with experience developing from concept to production
- Works well within a dynamic and ambiguous environment and under pressure
- Experience in leading a cross functional delivery team and commanding strong influencing skills across business partners (sales, technology, operation, service, risk, compliance, legal)
- Experience in product lifecycle planning and new product development, in particular within the payments/financial services industry
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing engagements and implementations across internal stakeholders and clients
- Strong communication/presentation skills (i.e. creating content) that can be consumed at all seniority levels with both internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of Wholesale Payments products (Payments, Receivables, Liquidity, Trade, Card, Merchant Acquiring, FX, APIs , Analytics), ERP systems or e-Invoicing solutions helpful but not required
- Bachelors degree required; MS or MBA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong technology acumen
- May require travel up to 15%.