iOS Developer - Mobile Engineer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look firstand foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problemsthrough innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to applyyour depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the softwaredevelopment lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your manystakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace aculture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-onethat encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in thebest interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, dataand infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture anddesign across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmentaltoolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technologytrends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborativeteams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate
- about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more generalpurpose programming languages: Mobile Application Development, iOS
- Experience developing mobileapplications using Objective C, SWIFT
- Created 1 or more applicationsavailable in Apple's iOS Market
- Experience with GIT source controlmanagement.
- Familiarity with Hardware backedSecurity like Secure Enclave and Trusted Execution Environment is plus
- Good to have Web Services SOAexperience (SOAP as well as Restful with JSON formats).
- Understanding of software skills suchas business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Advanced communication skills with theability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with businesspartners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
Our Consumer & Community BankingGroup depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers andover 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll supportthe delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything frompersonal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, creditcards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focusedon developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digitalexperiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve ourclients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technologycenters worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technologyenables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transformingthe financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth andcareer development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you'relooking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you. Apply today, and put your passion for technology to workat JPMorgan Chase & Co.