- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 déc. 18
xVA IT – Development Team Lead – VP #116949
The candidate for this role will be focusing on leading the development of the strategic risk management platform and associated trading tools for the bank's xVA trading desk. This is a high profile role working on a strategic Front Office Risk Platform where the right candidate has the opportunity to directly impact the project's success and stand out. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a risk background to gain front office exposure.
The xVA desk is a global desk at Credit Suisse (CS) present in London, New York and Singapore that has responsibility for:
- Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA) Calculation and hedging (Investment Bank)
- Collateral Adjusted Valuation (CAV) hedging (Fixed Income Division)
- Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) calculation and hedging (Investment Bank)
- Leverage ratio compression portfolio optimization (Fixed Income Division)
The successful candidate will join the global xVA IT team as the lead developer in New York, where their primary role will be to work closely with and support the activities of the xVA trading desk through technical innovation as well as providing technical and business leadership to the NY dev team (5 people). This role provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the front office and quant analysts in areas at the forefront of regulatory change and development in investment banking. It has significant scope for personal growth in terms of technical, business project and people leadership for the right candidate.
The xVA IT team is responsible for the bank's strategic distributed risk system, extending it to support the xVA desk, including:
- Sophisticated risk analysis and reporting functionality.
- Market and trade data interfaces.
- Services to integrate the risk analytics engine with the trading application layer.
- Distributed computation requirements including internal/external cloud, calculation performance, etc.
- Scenario and regulatory exposure calculations.
- Downstream feeds and reporting layer.
- Provide ad hoc third line development support to the desk.
Projects will range from major enhancements to improving controls / efficiency in existing flows, extending the applications for new business initiatives, and the implementation of newly developed in-house interfaces and technologies.
The candidate will work as part of a global team with developers in London, New York and Wroclaw. They will be working in a dynamic front office environment and will therefore require self-motivation, enthusiasm and very good communication skills in addition to strong, broad ranging technical abilities.
- Solid C# knowledge with multi-threading and excellent design skills
- Solid MS SQL Server and/or SSAS knowledge
- Extensive experience in financial / trading related risk and instruments (preferably a CVA or Credit derivatives background)
- In depth exposure to market and trade data within an Investment Banking environment
- Ability to pick up any technical problem and run with it to reach a successful conclusion
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to interact with key stakeholders
- Experience as a senior developer or development lead on technical projects, with an emphasis on Investment Banking front office risk and distributed systems
- Experience working with and being a key part of global development team
- A pro-active professional who is keen to deliver
- A self-starter and self-learner, able to jump into any task
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks before the appointment is confirmed.