A top tier financial services institution is seeking a Client Services Associate to join their rapidly growing team in Harrison, NY. This individual will be directly supporting senior financial advisors by assisting clients with their financial needs and working closely with their custodian to execute service requests. These private clients will range from high net worth to ultra-high net worth in terms of their investable assets.
Due to the role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting clients with the formation of new accounts, preparing detailed prospect/client reports, and performing operational/workflow functions at a highly adaptable level.
Some other responsibilities may include (not are not limited) too:
- Ability to complete operational functions, such as but not limited to the areas of account services and transaction processing
- Capacity to carry out field client requests and complete tasks in a timely/accurate manner to ensure clients needs are met while adhering to compliance standards
- Prior experience working in Private Wealth Management and assisting HNW and UHNW clients.
- Maintaining a database of client information for advisors and preparing reports & supporting materials for prospects & client meetings
- Successfully meeting clients needs and assisting with conflict resolution by analyzing client concerns.
- Adapting to a fast-paced environment by providing support to multiple financial advisors within the bank.
- First point of contact for clients and visitors
- Series, 7, 66 (or 63 and 65)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Private Wealth Management
- Strong Microsoft Office & Outlook competency
- BA/BS degree preferred in Business/Marketing/Communication or a related field