Middle Office Client Service, AVP
Who we are looking for
High visibility client-facing role managing complex business queries and supporting a variety of client business management responsibilities. The role requires proficiency on Enterprise platforms to function as a cross-client subject matter expert with extensive interaction across all internal support functions to enhance the State Street client experience. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Middle Office, AVP you will
What we value
- Manage client relationships and sentiment via extensive daily interaction with client counterparts in maintaining service levels and addressing a wide range of business issues
• Manage the change management administration and communication with clients.
• Manage linkages between change management, for both BAU and program work, as part of broader end-to-end onboarding / implementation efforts.
• Manage impact of change on the client support model by providing ongoing direction in the development, implementation and integration of new client change requests. Ensure the timely & accurate completion of development and operational change requests.
• Influence opportunities to increase quality, productivity and control related to the service delivery model in IMS. Spearhead revised policies, procedures and processes.
• Champion inquiries from / issues raised by various State Street organizations and follow through to ensure that client facing problems and issues are addressed.
• Influence others in preparing various statuses, activity and performance reports for senior management.
• Collaborate with STT's middle and back office operations and provide input on plans to enhance operations.
• Work closely with middle and back office business colleagues to create opportunities resulting from change requirements are leveragable across multiple clients.
• Thorough review of monthly BAU invoice, coordinating with teams to ensure accuracy and completeness, submission of invoice to finance, and sharing invoice and all back up with client.
• Bi-weekly management of client facing issues including Operational Control Framework issues, reporting outages and reputation or risk impacting workstream items. Internal meetings are held to review updates and statuses with CoE.
• Demonstrate proficiency as a My.StateStreet Product Champion and expanding expertise with Enterprise 2.0 and other platforms
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Persuade or influence internal groups, as necessary to achieve desired results.
• Anticipate critical risks and exposures and facilitate mitigation.
• Ultimately responsible for the success of implementation problem resolution.
• Persuade and influence colleagues at all levels.
• Tactically use a broad array of communication vehicles to lead, direct, and facilitate client change requests.
PROCESS / LEADERSHIP:
• Oversee and recommend best practices, and educate others on their implications.
• Recognized authority across the organization and externally
• Operate with minimal supervision in a complex environment
• Company-wide impact/ influence
• Influence strategic direction/vision across business units or groups Education & Preferred Qualifications
6-8 years of financial services experience, in operational, technology, product management, or project capacity
• Demonstrated team and project management capabilities, ideally in a global role, including estimation and planning
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Strong written and communication skills and ability to present to clients and senior STT management.
• Strong sense of ownership and leadership About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers