- Malvern, PA, États-Unis Malvern PA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Our client, located in Chester County, is seeking a Senior Cost Accountant to join its growing team.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform monthly analysis of inventory and variance accounts to ensure all inventory related accounts are reconciled.
- Review, summarize and report recommendations on inventory and gross margin.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of inventory transactions.
- Review and evaluate cycle count processes and results for effectiveness.
- Ensure physical inventories are scheduled and performed.
- Prepare costed Bill of Materials from the ERP.
- Review and maintain overhead rates for manufactured items.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CMA preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience; 3+ years of cost accounting experience required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of inventory cost calculations and methods: Standard Cost, FIFO and Periodic Unit Price.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of inventory management controls and practices.
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.