Trading firm are hiring junior quants to identify and implement trading strategies for the firm.
- Examine global markets, utilize terabytes of trading data, and leverage your statistical analytic skills to build models and strategies for a variety of financial instruments.
- Use your quantitative and computational experience, to help increase profitability for the firm while decreasing the risk in the capital markets.
- You will work very closely with traders and developers on the trading floor.
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, or related discipline.
- Strong practical computing skills in object oriented languages.
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets.
- A working visa or a process that has started off the visa process.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org