The Investment Strategist performs functions related to the development, growth, implementation and retention of institutional discretionary and non-discretionary clients. Ideal candidates will have experience working with institutional clients, strong knowledge of capital markets, and an understanding of complex asset allocation and portfolio construction techniques. The position's primary functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to BNY Mellon clients and prospects.
- Maintain and develop the firm's analytical tools.
- Contribute to market and outlook commentary and other thought leadership materials.
- Assist in investment research.
- Assist new business development where applicable.
- Act as a strategic partner to other areas of Wealth Management and Investment Management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience at an investment management, wealth management, or investment consulting firm
- Advanced degree and/or CFA charterholder
- Experience presenting complex investment topics to sophisticated investment committees/individuals
- Experience working with endowments and foundations
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM Investments-HR13350 Requisition Number: