Mellon isa global multi-specialist manager dedicated to serving our clients with a fullspectrum of single and multi-asset investment strategies and solutions. Withroots dating back to 1933, Mellon has been innovating across asset classes forgenerations and has the combined scale and capabilities to offer clients abroad range of solutions. From asset class expertise to broad market exposures,clients drive what we do. We are holistic in approach, client driven andcommitted to investment excellence. We aim to be a key partner for our clientsby delivering customized investment outcomes and best-in-class service. Mellon is seeking an Equity Portfolio Analyst in the Pittsburgh office. JobDescription:
TheEquity Portfolio Analyst is responsible for assisting Portfolio Managers in all aspects of themanagement of equity portfolios, both domestic and international, includingcommingled funds, mutual funds, stand-alone accounts, and exchange traded funds(ETFs).
- Monitor index changes and create test indices for trading; Ensure data integrity on index composition and portfolio holdings.
- Conduct research on corporate actions and/or index changes.
- Verify internally calculated index and portfolio returns; Prepare trades for index changes under guidance of PMs; Monitor trading strategies and trade executions.
- Provide support with investment reporting and analytics for assigned investment teams and may assist the marketing and client service teams with data requests.
- Assist in preparing portfolio attribution reports and assist in other ad hoc department projects.
- Assist in ad hoc internal and external client requests.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Bachelor'sdegree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.MBA and/or CFA preferred.
2-3years prior financial/investment experience.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: