- Radnor, PA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Wellington Management Company seeks an Administrative Assistant to support its portfolio management and research teams in our Radnor office. Standard working hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; overtime and/or schedule shifts may be required by business circumstances. High reliability and punctuality are expected. The ideal candidate is eager to contribute high-quality work in a busy, collaborative team environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diligent phone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management with extensive logistical coordination of internal and external meetings
- Coordination of various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- International and domestic travel coordination and arrangements
- Handling daily mail, file systems, and expense reporting
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other team members across the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in a professional environment.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); embraces new technologies and efficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude, sense of humor, and mature perspective.
- Strong service orientation, proactive problem-solving skills, and diligent follow-through.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization abilities; ability to work under deadlines.
- Flexible & adaptive; ability to accommodate frequent last-minute changes with grace.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .