Tax Staff Accountant
- Trevose, PA, États-Unis Trevose PA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Our client, located in Bucks County, is seeking a Tax Staff Accountant to join its growing team: exciting Entry-level accounting opportunity!
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Review and manage all monthly, quarterly and annual sales tax for state and local level.
- Prepare entries to record sales tax and adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Resolve disputes for state and local entities.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- 1+ years of professional experience (including relevant tax internships).
- CPA (or working towards CPA license) strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented; multi-tasker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - strong Excel skills.
- Self-starter; action-oriented.
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.