Global renowned Asset Management firm is looking for an advanced Network Operations Engineer to join their innovative Enterprise Technology Systems team in Nashville, TN. As leaders in investment-management and brokerage-related services the company strives to manage unique partnerships with a forward-looking perspective and expertise in equities and multi-asset strategies. The right candidate will be an independent thinker who shares a passion for enhanced technical challenges in a multi-disciplinary team-oriented environment.
Network Operations Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day management, monitoring and support of the Global IP network and associated infrastructure.
- Project implementation for hardware upgrades, new office builds and rollouts of features/technology.
- Proactive monitoring of network health & analysis, external data communications, network/wireless infrastructure, and recommendation of resolution to any potential issues.
- Implement new automation tools and deploy for SD WAN and Public Cloud.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communications skills to work with vendors, manufacturers, and senior management.
The Network Operations Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of Complex Network Infrastructure experience
- Deep understanding of Cisco IOS, NxOS, and Juniper JUNOS routers and switches.
- Experience working with (TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Spanning-Tree, DNS, DHCP, VOIP, and WAN optimization)
- Strong knowledge ofDevOps processes with "Infrastructure as Code" leveraging Network Automation experience and scripting/programming capability:
- Python (highly preferred)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, SaltStack)
Additional Qualifications are a plus: (preferred but NOT required)
- Cisco certification (CCNP or higher)
- Ability to work to work with Private and Public Cloud (Azure- highly preferred)
- Familiarity with the ITIL change, incident, and problem management systems & procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office automation products (OneNote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
If you are interested in the Network Operations Engineer role, please apply ASAP!