Senior Associate, Financial Services Marketing
As a Product Marketing, Senior Associate supporting the Private Capital Markets offerings within IHS Markit's Financial Services division, you will play a key role in the development of our offering and brand in the market and help to increase adoption and overall success of the products. You will also help position the Firm's distinctive brand in the Financial Services market. In this role, you will work closely with teams to execute campaigns and strategic initiatives to help meet business priorities and revenue goals.
This is a Nashville based role, reporting to the Associate Director in Nashville. You will also work closely with the other members of the global Marketing team in EMEA and APAC.
This role supports all elements of marketing, communications, event planning, collateral management, presentations, and various ad hoc requests, such as ensuring external-facing collateral is aligned with Ipreo/IHSM branding.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform role of super-user for the platforms used by the Marketing team, including Campaign Launchpad, Experience Manager and Events Tool. Keep up to date with changes to these tools and share updates with larger team
- Manage social media calendar, including publishing posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Take the lead on various group-wide activities (which range from tracking marketing spend to developing new layout for Marketing and Comms update)
- Assist in the design creation, editing, posting, and printing of sales collateral including sales presentations, marketing product sheets, case studies and special reports
- Handle event execution and logistics such as speaker invitations, coordination, conference room booking, shipping, setup and tear down (if local) and ordering of tradeshow services
- Creation of emails and landing pages within our marketing automation tools
- Support internal communications initiatives
- Take ownership and lead the way with some ad-hoc projects, like the re-skin and rebrand of Ipreo.com
- Participate in weekly and monthly internal calls
- Coordinate business stakeholders feedback and analysis to understand needs, attitudes, and behaviors of the target audiences
- Drive collaboration of business stakeholders to align on go-to-market messaging
- Become an advocate for the Ipreo by IHS Markit brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Strive toward best practice ROI measurement
- 2-5 years' experience in technology and/or financial services industry, with a genuine interest in learning about the global capital markets highly desired
- Financial services industry is a plus but not a requirement
- The ability to contribute both strategically and tactically with strong collaboration skills across business lines, geographies, and different levels of the organization;
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (such as Marketo) and Salesforce a plus
- Design skills of any kind; familiarity/experience with Adobe suite (particularly InDesign), HTML is a plus
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills in English (other European languages desirable but not essential)
- Experience of event and logistics management
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently
- Someone that can manage multiple projects
- Lots of attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a great sense of humor
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.