About the Role:
The Outreach Analyst plays a critical role in positively affecting and shaping the public understanding of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. You will advance community and economic outreach strategies of the Bank to inform, engage, and build relationships with the public.
The Outreach Analyst serves as a member of a five-person team in El Paso, providing geographic coverage of Communications and Outreach functions in western Texas and southern New Mexico. You will report to the Manager for Communication and Outreach in El Paso.
- Conduct outreach, developing contacts and relationships with diverse actors in the fields of economic education, immigration, financial institutions, and community/business organizations
- Organize innovative engagements to advance initiatives and goals of the Bank
- Conduct research, maintain data sets, and work with application software such as Salesforce, Cvent, Tableau, Haver, etc
- Help produce District and System reports, action plans, and other strategic documents
- Coordinate logistics and communications for conferences, workshops, and other events, including internal engagement and training opportunities
- Collaborate as a member of the Communications and Outreach team in El Paso and throughout the 11K district
- A college or university degree in communications, community development, public policy, business, economics, education, or related field of study
- A minimum of 1 or more years of experience in outreach and/or communications
- Experience in the field of economic or financial education or matters related to immigration or migratory policy
- An interest in establishing contacts and building a network in any of the fields listed above
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Why the Dallas Fed?
We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together were creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant. Primary Location:
TX-El Paso Work Locations: Organization:
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Day Job Travel:
Yes, 15 % of the Time