Automation Project Manager
State Street Global Technology Services newly created Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence is hiring an RPA Service Delivery Specialist to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation to help stand up an industrial robotics platform and deliver automation solutions to our internal business partners to provide more efficiency and better service to our clients. This organization will provide future transformational technologies globally within the company.
The role requires a strong understanding of RPA and existing platform providers to assist in the assessment of business cases for RPA suitability and the advanced preparation of development needs. The ability to share experiences and best practices with a group of Process and RPA architects and analysts will be paramount in standing up this new team that will be a model for future organizations within the company. This role also comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and oral formats.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assisting in the technical evaluation of RPA suitability
- Estimating the cost and duration for the technical team to execute the project
- Identifying and coordinating access, configuration, and data requirements for various environments, interfaces, tests, and roles
- Submitting financial deferral requests for funded projects to initiate capitalization
- Supporting the resolution of access, configuration and data impediments identified during development
- Perform ongoing analysis of team activities to determine the effectiveness and improve performance
- Handling multiple stakeholders - both internal technical and functional teams - while effectively working relationship always looking to increase team collaboration
- Metrics Reporting and Dashboard creation for leadership consumption