Who we are looking for
Strong communication skills must clearly communicate technical issues with customers and management.
What you will be responsible for
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and MS Office.
- Skilled in troubleshooting in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to think quickly and outside the box.
- Develops customer relationships by communicating effectively.
- Plans work in advance by thinking though actions necessary to complete tasks though to deadline.
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you will:
What we value
- Take ownership of issues and follow though issues until completed.
- Document all requests in ticketing system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures.
- Update all assigned tickets on a daily basis.
- Help maintain documentation and procedures.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager in projects as assigned tasks.
- Communicate with management on the progress of assigned tasks.
- Perform tasks assigned by the Service Desk Manager in a timely and professional manner.
- Support and maintain environment for remote locations.
- Desktop operating systems (Microsoft Windows, MAC OS VERx).
- Microsoft Surface, Apple Hardware Series.
- Deploy, install, and maintain PCs and software, tending to all adds, moves, and changes
These skills will help you succeed in this role More in depth skills in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Citrix Director, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop virtualization platforms.
- SysTrack monitoring solution.
- Scripting and command-line language.
- MobileIron endpoint management.
- Experienced in SCCM Support - scripting, application deployment.
- Desktop engineering/image building and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 or more years of Information Technology experience in the area of trade floor desktop/helpdesk support.
Why this role is important to us
- Must be punctual based on team schedule.
- Establish a professional working relationship with other team members.
- Management may assign other duties not listed here.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers