LATINO MARKET MANAGER
- Austin, TX, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- New York Life Insurance Company
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
LATINO MARKET MANAGER
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of $1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled $538 billion. As of year-end 2016, New York Life's surplus was $23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard & Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
The Senior Associate, Bilingual Recruiting & Marketing individual responsibility is to support the Latino Market sales & recruiting strategy. The Senior Associate role is to help build an incremental unit of successful Latino Market New York Life Agents that contribute substantially to the overall growth of the General Office and the Latino Market. The Senior Associate will engage the Latino community to drive sales and recruiting growth objectives. Responsibilities include:
• Work with local management and the Home Office to build the Latino Market recruiting and marketing plans.
• Coordinating Home Office Recruiting and Marketing programs within the General Office.
• Working with Latino business, community, and professional organizations in all surrounding municipalities. One must be an active participant to leverage opportunities to market to their constituents.
• Identifying and executing all Latino market community affairs events where the General Office can actively participate for sales and recruiting lead generation.
• Manage local Latino recruiting & marketing event schedule and communications.
• Assist the Latino Market Unit (Home Office) to implement local corporate and agent co-op branding initiatives to communicate a uniform message locally, and effectively leverage for sales and recruiting results.
• Disseminate Latino marketing materials for new agents i.e. Welcome Kit, Relationship Marketing System Materials (RMS), New Agent Brochures, etc. Work with new agents to enroll them in fast start initiatives, Company sponsored programs, and specific Latino marketing activities.
• Should have at least 5 years of professional business experience and/or a minimum of 2 years insurance sales experience or executive recruiting experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must have an indepth understanding of the Latino culture and community
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required, verbal and written
• Above average technical skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Must be familiar with the areas surrounding the General Office and have existing relationships with local Latino community-based, business, and professional organizations and companies
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
• Insurance Field sales experience, a plus
Decision Making / Nature of Impact: This individual will have day-to-day decision-making authority, and will present recommendations to the CVP and Managing Partner for all strategic Latino Market recruiting initiatives for the office.
Communication Requirements: The Senior Associate will communicate regularly with the CVP - Latino Field Market Managers, Managing Partners, Development Managers, Recruiters, and the Latino Market Unit in Westchester, NY.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
* Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune Magazine, June 17, 2016. See http://fortune.com/fortune500/ for methodology.
** Total surplus, which includes the Asset Valuation Reserve, is one of the key indicators of the company's long-term financial strength and stability and is presented on a consolidated basis of the company.
1. Operating earnings is the key measure use by management to track Company's profitability from ongoing operations and underlying profitability of the business. This indicator is based on generally accepted accounting principles in the US (GAAP), with certain adjustments Company believes to be appropriate as a measurement approach (non GAAP), primarily the removal of gains or losses on investments and related adjustments.
2. Assets under management represent Consolidated Domestic and International insurance Company Statutory assets (cash and invested assets and separate account assets) and third party assets principally managed by New York Life Investment management Holdings LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.