Lead Dynamics Architect- Sales Enablement
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.76 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,600 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Requirements:
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of software engineering experience, with 5+ years in a Sales Technology leadership role.
- You have 5+ years of meaningful experience in a Sales Business domain. Knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and transforming a Sales business process via Technology.
- You possess experience in the financial service industry, both Asset Management and Wealth Management are highly desired.
- You have solid background in architecture design and technical integration of CRM platforms with Marketing automation platforms. Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Flow and Power BI) and Marketo preferred. Alternatively, experience with Salesforce, ExactTarget, HubSpot or Eloqua desired.
- You have detailed understand of the Sales Business Process from Lead Generation, Pipeline Management, Sales Forecasting and Client Servicing models.
- You have experience with delivering Sales analytics & insights within an Agile SDLC framework
- You have ability to collaborate closely with a development team and translate functional requirements/outcomes into overall architecture design. Lead delivery & business expectations via strong Product Management skills.
- Microsoft Certifications such as MB-900 is a plus
- PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. These benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day of employment.
- 401k Savings and Retirement Plan.
- Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs.
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office.