Commercial Bank Client On-Boarding Project Coordinator - Part Time
CommercialBank Client Onboarding Part Time Project Coordinator
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion andoperations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financialservices for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financialtransaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow JonesIndustrial Average, JP Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers inthe United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate,institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.JP Morgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set ofbenefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which includechoices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standardbusiness hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance andretirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions,and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bankto deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services,investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic andinternational financial needs.
Commercial Banking ClientOn-boarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects ofclient on-boarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cashmanagement products and services along with supporting client coverage teams inthe fulfillment of AML/KYC requirements.
CBCO is seeking a highly motivatedindividual to support the ongoing business management activities in a fastpaced environment. As a Project Coordinator, you will participate in theexecution of strategies and implement tactics to meet the goals of CBCO. Core Responsibilities:
- Support client experience initiatives, helping to drive progress in improving the client experience
- Assist in supporting project lifecycle
- Assist with the collection, reconciliation, and/or analysis of data and metrics
- Partner with colleagues in support of oversight of vendor expenses, business planning activities, tracking and analysis of internal improvement suggestions
- Partner with stakeholders to communicate status of business projects and initiatives
- Participate in monitoring activities related to projects, initiatives, training as well as other team-related activities
- Support SharePoint maintenance.
- Support business meeting design, material preparation (PowerPoint) and coordination
- Monitor projects by reviewing progress and quality and escalate issues regarding process as needed
- Available part-time
- Strong problem solving skills with proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities effectively
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment
- Strong team player who is able to work across diverse teams and collaborative effectively with colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to organize information in a concise and user-friendly way
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience building business presentations
- Experience managing a piece or work stream of a project or other program initiative