At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
Texas Capital Bank is currently seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to assist with the needs of the Company’s SEC and Regulatory Reporting departments. The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will prepare financial statement disclosures for the Company’s SEC filings, as well as assist in the preparation of the Bank’s periodic regulatory reports. The position will work closely with the Corporate Accounting and Accounting Policy managers, as well as the internal and external auditors to ensure that financial statement disclosures are appropriate.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, footnotes and other disclosures for SEC Forms 10-K and 10-Q, and other SEC filings as needed
- Assist with the preparation of the Company’s periodic regulatory filings, including the quarterly Call Report and FR Y-9C
- Provide support for the Company’s quarterly earnings release, including preparation of documents to support the earnings call and additional needs of the Investor Relations department
- Perform quarterly review of the Company’s XBRL taxonomy
- Preparation of audit schedules requested by external auditors and regulators to support financial statement disclosures and regulatory reports
- Review processes and procedures and develop recommendations for continuous improvements/efficiencies
- Keep current on new accounting standards and regulatory rules and assist with development of new disclosures and data requirements
- Support the Corporate Accounting department with the general ledger close process and internal reporting procedures
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Degree in accounting required; and CPA preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years public accounting experience, preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm or comparable financial services industry accounting
- Experience with bank regulatory and SEC reporting strongly preferred
- Workiva and XBRL experience preferred
- Must be extremely detailed oriented
- Self-starter, with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment