A global top-5 investment firm is looking to bring on a senior professional to join their Global Cloud Architecture group overseeing a full-scale AWS migration. You will have an opportunity to work alongside some of the top professionals in the industry and drive your own technical skill set forward.
This group specializes in small niche teams focused on designing and implementing unique solutions to fit the needs of the organization from a cloud and infrastructure standpoint. Compensation expectation is $225,000+ and a very strong benefits package as well.
- 50-60% hands on coding in Spring Java and Python on a daily basis
- Utilizing Cloud expertise to implement custom/unique solutions throughout the enterprise environment on a global scale
- Strong team atmosphere and working along side a group of 3-4 engineers throughout the SDLC
- Deploy AWS on a global scale in an organization with 10,000+ employees
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver the correct solution
- Experience with containerization such as Kubernetes, Snowflake, DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Redshift
- Infrastructure as Code knowledge and/or expertise including Terraform
- Preferred tech stack: AWS, Snowflake, MDM platforms like Semarchy
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Puppet and other tools
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment
- Experience working in a Linux environment, including system engineering, high availability design, performance analysis, network troubleshooting
If this looks like a role you can excel in and see yourself being challenged on a daily basis in one of the fastest growing cloud markets in the world, apply today!