Lead Manager, Inventory,Functional, Information And Technology Industry
Manager, Oracle Cloud- Inventory Functional Lead
Requisition #: 47523
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our practice.
- Lead Oracle Cloud Inventory and Costing projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Oracle Cloud Inventory business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Assess business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle Cloud application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- A minimum of five years of experience with Oracle implementation experience as a Functional Lead consultant and full life cycle Oracle Cloud Inventory implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Full life cycle Oracle Cloud Inventory functional Lead experience developing functional specifications for integrations to and from Inventory, the design, configuration and Process alignment of ATP calculations, sourcing rules, inter-organization and return receipts, item master, inventory adjustments, account aliases, inspections and put away
- Experience with Project Planning, requirements gathering, design sessions and full deployment life cycle
- Detailed understanding of Oracle Inventory, Costing and Supply Chain processes and best practices
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.