At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the same way. Thats why CLA exists to create opportunities.
We are currently looking to hire a Manager Transaction Services in our Dallas, TX office. This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges. If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want with a growing firm, this could be the position for you.
The Manager will work closely with our clients and team members in providing financial and operational analysis in connection with buy-side and sell-side quality of earnings due diligence engagements. The individual will help identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, and work with CLA service teams to deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during, and after the transaction. The individual will lead engagements supported by Principals who will educate, train and promote a great working environment.
CLA continues to grow this practice, and this position offers significant opportunity for career advancement!
In this role you will:
· Lead and participate in M&A quality of earnings due diligence engagements
· Analyze financial/operational results by reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management
· Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information
· Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
· Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
· Perform industry and company research on acquisition targets
· Manage expectations of service and review the work of staff and seniors
· Provide practice development for the private equity industry team by participation in marketing
· Client leader for assigned private equity groups
Your experience likely includes:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance preferred, and approximately 5+ years of related work experience; or a Graduate degree and approximately 3+ years of related work experience
· Experience consisting of at least 2+ years of relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm. Audit experience within manufacturing, distribution, business services, and retail/consumer product companies preferred
· CPA Certification - and MBA desired
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients, team members, and acquisition targets
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
· A strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
· Ability to travel as necessary
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Start your inspired career
When you join CLA, youll have the opportunity to design your own . Career growth is about having new experiences and lots of exposure to different roles that stretch your comfort zone, expand your skills, and shape you as a leader. Its not so much about climbing a ladder or acquiring new titles its the discovery of your strengths and the outer reaches of your true potential. At CLA, you have the freedom to explore many opportunities, including your choice of industry specialization, service capability, career path, and mobility.
to see why people join CLA.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Learn more at . Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
to learn about your hiring rights.