Product Specialist, WSO Services
As a Product Specialist you will be expected to evolve into a subject matter expert and provide support for WSO and third-party applications used by the Managed Services groups and their clients. Your primary focus will be continuous delivery software support and production support for Managed Services.
Product Specialists work with a broad array of internal and external teams: Internal Acct Mgmt teams, WSO Web Clients, Prospects, Client third party system vendors, internal IT teams, Software, Client Solutions and Implementation teams. Duties & accountabilities
- Support WSO Services and/or WSOAgent Services production issues as they relate to WSO and third-party applications used in data processing and meeting client SLAs
- Issue prioritization, resolution of defects
- Partner with Client Solutions to drive resolution to critical product defects
- Work with clients and Account Managers to escalate and drive critical needs
- Provide support for Managed Services continuous delivery lifecycles (UAT, Production releases, DR testing, etc…)
- Analyze new features, updates, defect fixes; communicate changes to clients/stakeholders in timely fashion
- The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter, who can be assertive and resourceful where necessary
- Must be organized and with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet internal/external deadlines
Strong communication/relationship building skills (internal and external)
Ability to influence and partner across the product, development and QA teams.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.