Senior UI Developer – React
Cognizantis a strategic partner to the Fortune 2,000, helping the world's mostinfluential companies to build software and solutions, empowering our clients'businesses and enabling their competitive advantages.
CognizantInteractive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models tocreate new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. Wetake an Experience centered approach
which uses human insights to takeideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutionsthat enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences usingdesign, marketing and commerce capabilities
Cognizant is looking for a SeniorReact Developer with six to ten years of experience in developing customizedproduct for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussionsand analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs.Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and providethought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services andtechnologies.
An ideal candidate is someone whoenjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone thatvalues the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammatesto deliver quality.
Senior UI Developer- React will be responsible forhigh-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain,including:
• Understandbusiness requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Developnew user-facing features using React.js, Riot and Redux
• UsingVisual Designs (PSD files) to develop responsive web and Single PageApplications consuming server-side JSON restful services
• Buildreusable components and front-end libraries
• Manualand Automated Unit Testing
• Workon CI/CD pipelines under assistance
• Ableto develop SPA (Single Page Applications) consuming server-side JSON restfulservices
• DevelopPWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers
• Discusswith customer business groups to understand functionality and come up withinnovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
• Undertakeproject specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibilitywith guidance from the Application Architect
• Discusswith offshore team on tasks to be done, and mentor junior members of the team.
• Performsdesign & code reviews for team members.
• Train,conduct interviews and build new high performance front end teams.
· Deepunderstanding of React Architecture, Hooks. Webpack, , SASS, LESS;
· Experiencein development RWD and SPA with ReactJS, Redux, Routers, jQuery, Bootstrap,HTML5, CSS3, GraphQL, ES6, Babel, Express, Eslint. Understands Server Side Rendering, VirtualDOM, Performance optimization;
· Workingknowledge of PWA, Gatsby, Riot, experience working with any CMS, JSON Web Token(JWT), familiarity with GIT.
· Familiaritywith integrations patterns and invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ ODataAPI using NodeJS, Spring framework.
· Databasefundamentals – Any On-prem relational or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB,PostGress with Azure or AWS.
· Familiaritywith unit testing (automated), JUnit, TDD, JEST, Selenium
· Knowledgeof deployment concepts of rollout and rollback, webserver, app serverdeployment, database scripts rollout and monitoring
· Ancillaryaspects of software development like IDE, CI/CD, SAFe Agile, Story developmentacross layers; Digital Engineering and Product Engineering basics
Why Choose Cognizant?
Ittakes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant TechnologySolutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and evenbigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Ourassociates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industryrecognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technicaltraining to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtaincertifications on the latest technologies.
Everythingwe do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and ourorganization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Ifyou're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizantis recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of theVeteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans inbuilding and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage theleadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in themthrough participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer
provider and committed to creating adiverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race,creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status,disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any otherclassification protected by state, federal or local law.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizantis a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recentlyranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizantleverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network,and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companiesthat are leaders in their own space.