Currently working with a top tier bank (can be based in Dallas, NY, or Salt Lake City) that is looking for the Founding Front End Engineer for the Platform team. As a front engineer in the SRE Platforms team, you will work with customers, product managers, and SRE experts to define observability product features and drive their requirements and implementation. You will work part of SRE's Platforms to design, and develop observability for their mission-critical applications and platform services.
We design and build highly scalable tools which provide the following functions to our global engineering teams:
* Metrics and monitoring / alerting
* Log collection and analysis
* Tracing Basic
* 3+ years of relevant work experience
* Excellent programming skills - developing, debugging, testing and optimizing code.
* Passionate about building elegant and powerful user interfaces to solve customer problems.
* Experience driving technical designs for front-end systems.
* Comfortable making usable design and layout decisions independently
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Extensive knowledge of web standards and modern browsers and of the full web technology stack.
* Comfortable with technical ownership, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a global team
* Strong knowledge of SDLC build tools, automated testing, and SPA packaging (Gitlab, NPM, Yarn, Jest, Webpack)