Senior Associate, Organizational Skills,Change Management
Sr. Associate, Organizational Change Management
Requisition #: 47501
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Organizational Change Management to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Organize, coordinate and improve Organizational Change Management (OCM) governance and standards within the team; maintain OCM content repository and ensure that documents conform to standards and storage retention procedures and handle resource Management for OCM activities and review projects in pipeline and recommend actions to OCM Management Team
- Provide support with establishing formal, routine governance for the review of project progress dashboards and map project metrics and rolling-up metrics to OCM team dashboards and analyze and report on OCM maturity progress
- Support OCM Leadership with Knowledge and Standards, including required standard and ad-hoc requests and incorporate industry best practices and implement standards, key measures, tools and metrics
- Develop and coordinate project performance measurement reporting, drawing on OCM tools and data to provide reporting assistance to OCM Leadership and develop and execute functions to ensure adoption of new systems and processes with the OCM Team
- Provide support in OCM project activities such as supporting the OCM Team with the product/project side of change which may include create actionable deliverables that support communication and training efforts, managing resistance to change, and help ensure user readiness
- Execute OCM tasks such as stakeholder assessments, change readiness surveys, and collect change impacts through interviews and focus groups
- Minimum three years of experience in Change management and organizational development of business processes, systems, technology, and behavioral transformation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience in process, organization, change and/or learning improvements and leading enterprise-level process improvement projects with knowledge of project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and leading practices with previous experience of organizational change efforts and has leveraged PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint and other Microsoft tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data, and structure information
- Ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of projects
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and decision making skills with the ability to prioritize and use independent judgment to support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.