Senior Lead Associate, Payroll
Senior Associate, Workday Payroll Lead
Requisition #: 49143
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Diego, CA; Denver, CO; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Portland, OR; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our practice.
- Participate in Workday HCM projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications
- Participate in client design, testing and integration processes with external vendors
- Create and support complex Workday payroll calculations and Workday optimization
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday advisory engagements for a variety of clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- A minimum of three years of enterprise resource planning (ERP), HCM implementation, and upgrade experience
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM; must be Workday certified in HCM and Payroll (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment.)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Functional Payroll Certification (FPC) from American Payroll Association, Equivalency from global payroll associations or prior demonstrated certification preferred
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.