The Best Career Move In Texas | Texas Capital Bank | Credit Underwriter - Energy Banking in Dallas - Corporate Headquarters, Texas | Careers at Texas Capital Bank Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Credit Underwriter - Energy Banking Job Location US-TX-Dallas - Corporate Headquarters ID 2019-4056 Location: Address 2000 McKinney Ave Category Credit Administration/Credit Approval/Credit Underwriting
Texas Capital Bank is one of the most successful commercial banks in the country and is consistently named to Forbes Best Banks in America and The Dallas Morning News' Top Places To Work lists.
This role will support the Energy Group in portfolio management and credit underwriting efforts. Must have the ability to work independently and handle assigned transactions within the established turnaround standards with a focus on more complex loan structures.
- Manage the review process for the Energy portfolio, including preparation of in-depth credit analysis of existing borrowers, and underwriting new and complex existing credit requests for prospects and customers
- Work with Relationship Managers and Credit Policy Officers to assess credit opportunities, identify key risks, and structure alternatives
- Assist team in scheduling underwriting assignments, mentoring junior-leveled Underwriters, and managing underwriting efficiencies
- Assist team in preparing portfolio and regulatory reports and leading group projects for Executive, Credit and Underwriting teams
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established credit policies and procedures, and business strategies as well as regulatory guidelines
- Minimum 3-5 years underwriting experience in a commercial bank; prior energy underwriting experience preferred
- Completion of a formal credit training program
- BBA in Accounting or Finance, or related degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of intermediate accounting and its practical application in the credit underwriting process
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to read and assess individual and company financial statements, reserve reports, drilling schedules and engineering reports
- Ability to develop mentorships and promote team orientation
- Proven problem recognition and resolution skills
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully execute multiple tasks concurrently
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see the perfect opportunity? and we will reach out if a new job opening matches your background and interests.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS