Business Development Director
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Business Development Director, Crude Oil & Options New 📅 R-03294 Requisition # 📅 19 hours ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose ICE Markets, Inc., a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange Inc., is looking for Business Development Director, Crude Oil & Options. The primary responsibility of this experienced marketer is to have a constant dialogue with existing and potential customers to maintain and further develop our US Crude oil and Oil Options trading and clearing business. The role is highly technical, and the successful candidate must have an outstanding understanding of Excel and our trading application, WebICE. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Work with the Global head of Oil and the rest of the sales team to identify opportunities to grow volume and revenue in our US Crude Oil and Oil Options business as well as to generate new business leads for the rest of the oil business
- Manage the relationships with existing Oil customers
- Identify and develop new product opportunities in crude and Oil options
- Work with the clearing house to ensure correct margining of new products and correct margin offsets are created between new and existing products
- Assist with the general oil team in identifying volume and revenue trends from existing customers and work within the team to manage/address any volume anomalies
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on Oil options market performance and business trends to the head of oil sales
- Work with the product development team to create new instruments in the oil space
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA a plus
- Excellent customer relationship management, presentation, and communication skills
- 10+ years of experience of working with Oil derivatives sales and trading desks, ideally within Banking
- Strong understanding of the physical oil markets and related products
- 10+ years of advanced knowledge of front-end trading applications, including ISVs and Bank supported front ends
- Strong understanding of the trade cycle, including the role of clearing in listed as well as OTC markets
- Strong Team Player
- 10+ years of Account Management experience
- Existing customer relationships with Buy side firms, hedge funds, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0