Data Transformation Principal
IHS Markit is in search of a Product Owner to support our content ingestion platform development - testing data preparation, execution, database knowledge, strong SQL programming and querying, data integration, hands-on scripting knowledge. Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Actively participate in discussions and decision making related to current and future project development.
- Assume a key role in planning the feature data set to deliver,
- Working with various teams and colleagues to identify, define and set priorities
- Participate in work status tracking throughout concurrent project developments
- Develop and execute test scripts and test scenarios and document results
- Perform testing for identification and propose resolution of code defects
- Address customer issues
- Communicate daily status
- Associate degree or equivalent certification(s) in a Computer Science or IT discipline.
- Relational database skills and experience
- Proficient at writing SQL queries
- Extensive knowledge of well and production data (analysis experience a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills, such as analyzing data and/or interpreting logic and rules, drawing logical conclusions based on various testing results, and applying smart solutions to unique situations.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, because we are a United States (US) federal contractor, we are requiring all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief. The company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.