Energy Derivatives Broker Ideal candidates will have prior background in energy with a focus on either crude oil and or refined products. Hiring for HOUSTON, NY, CHICAGO locations.
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
- Crude Oil and or Refined Products Specialist: Distillates and Light Ends.
- Ideal candidates will have prior background in energy with a focus on crude oil or refined products, strong commercial acumen, and technical skills.
- The candidate will have experience in analyzing, trading, or brokering market hubs for crude oil or refined products, either physical or derivatives.
- Maintain existing accounts while developing new client relationships.
- Pursue new business opportunities including the on-boarding of new clients.
- Trade execution of orders in financial products(Swaps, Futures, Options) both electronically and OTC via CME Clearport and ICE Block.
- Aggregate liquidity on behalf of clients in products traded.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a transferable book of business.
- Extensive experience in the oil markets with specialist knowledge in crude oil or refined products.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and provide market color on products traded.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior experience in an analysis, trading, or brokering role within a commodity merchant, brokerage, hedge fund, bank, or oil major is preferred.
Global investment firm specializing in derivatives, cash equites, and asset management with offices in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Stockholm, New York, and San Francisco. With over 1,000 employees globally servicing the needs of our clients, we’re now expanding our service offering to the commodities space with a focus on energy. We’re looking for a crude oil or refined products specialists with a focus on distillates and light ends in Houston, New York, and Chicago.