- Houston, TX, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
IBCM, Oil & Gas, VP, Houston
An opportunity to join the Oil & Gas Group in Houston as a full-time Vice President. Oil & Gas is a leading banking franchise providing services across all banking products - equity, leveraged finance, and strategic advisory services. The group covers the spectrum of the oil and gas industry, including exploration & production, oilfield services, midstream and refining & marketing, with leading market share in the Americas and globally.
As a Vice President you will work alongside some of the industry's best and brightest bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies. Our clients span all industries and regions, and through the coverage and deal teams, Vice Presidents get the chance to have high transparency, impact and recognition. Credit Suisse's Vice Presidents assume a high degree of responsibility for both project management and client relationship building through a wide array of activities.
• Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
• Developing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
• Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
• Handling and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
• Leading and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
You have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience.
• Meaningful deal experience in M&A and capital raising
• Proven ability to manage deal teams
• Extensive understanding of deal structuring
• Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
• Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Shown ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities