Incident Management Owner
Working in Application Support means you'll useboth creative and critical thinking skills to restore application systems thatare imperative to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaborativelywith other experts on a wide range of technical challenges, while learningvaluable skills exclusive to the financial industry. You'll also gainexposure to Application Development, Change and Problem Management, as well asproduction lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll havethe opportunity to develop professionally -and be encouraged to grow yourcareer in any direction you choose.
The Global Incident Command Center (GICC)consists of multiple teams of highly skilled individuals, empowered to makecritical decisions during technology incidents to recover services for ourclients. The team is at the heart of reducing variability inrecovery times and is key in protecting the revenues and client franchise forthe firm.
Incident Management is a very visible andintegral role within the high performing GICC. You will be empowered toorchestrate incident resolution with minimal business impact and subsequentlyensure all lessons learned from the incident feed into a continuous improvementlifecycle.
This role requires a wide variety of strengthsand capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of application development
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- 5 years' experience in Technology; Service Management experience strongly preferred; Application Development experience a plus
- Prior experience of driving an incident management call for application and/or technology issues.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Incident Management practices, skills and tools
- Broad understanding of technical platforms, including application, infrastructure, and data flow
- General understanding of Financial Services and key drivers of business performance
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to influence others across all contributing teams and disciplines
- Strong team player, ability to foster relationships from both a business and technical point of view
- ITIL training and certification preferred
- Commitment to process improvement, LEAN and/or Six Sigma training a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. wevalue the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.