Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational oil brokerage looking to add a physical Gulf Coast Gasoline broker.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business in the form of increasing and sustaining a portfolio
- Take enquiries in order to create and facilitate quotes and processing sales of gasoline in the Gulf Coast region on a physical basis
- Maintaining a current revenue generation whilst also developing new business
- Monitor the market and update clients ensuring up to date; utilising correct strategy and risk management for the current market on behalf of portfolio of corporate and institutional clients. (trading houses, producers, refineries, banks, hedge funds, prop traders, professional traders etc.)
- Reports to Managing Director of US
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years broking gasoline for the Gulf Coast Market
- A portable book of business within the physical Gulf Coast Gasoline Market
- Excellent knowledge of US energy markets and broking gasoline on a physical basis
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken) and negotiate
- Role based in Houston, Tx