Quantitative Analyst, Houston, $Excellent, Trading Floor
- USD120000 - USD180000 per year + Bonus
- Houston, TX, États-Unis Houston TX US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Newington International
- 02 juil. 18 2018-07-02
My client is seeking to fill a quantitative analyst position.
This role will focus on supporting operations on the commodity trading floor. The ideal candidate will have an advanced quantitative degree and a passion for solving complex problems. Previous experience with implementing and applying pricing models to structured transactions in the commodity trading space is required.
Candidates must have:
- PhD/ Master's degree in mathematics, computational finance, physics, statistics, computer science, or related numerical field
- At least 3 years' experience with valuation modeling and risk systems, preferably on a commodity trading floor
- Previous experience standardizing quantitative methods across the trade floor
- SAS, Python, VBA, R, C++, Matlab, skills are a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a faced paced environment
Apply now or contact Austin at Newington International for more information.
To find out more about Newington International please visit www.newingtoninternational.com