React Software Engineer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look firstand foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problemsthrough innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to applyyour depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the softwaredevelopment lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholderson a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture ofexperimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll workin a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encouragesdiversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests ofour customers globally.
This person will be involved in thedesign and development of the New Authentication Program which will be thefuture of how external clients log into CIB Applications. They will drive theinnovation to make authentication more secure and user friendly.
In this role, you will take part in some of our mostinnovative engineering work, such as:
- Modernizingour authentication and authorization platforms across channels and domains.
- Evaluatingand prototyping cutting-edge internal and vendor/startup solutions for userauthentication.
- Integratinginnovative anti-fraud and biometric authentication solutions into ourcustomer-facing applications.
- UsingAPIs and SDKs for both niche solutions as well as open standards.
- Drivingquality and efficiency of the software development lifecycle.
- Settingand modeling high technical standards for team.
Additional strengths and capabilities include:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with Authentication. Experience with modern authenticators (such as OAuth2/OpenID Connect, SAML, Facebook Login, Google Sign-In) a plus.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; Java strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to work across disparate technology stacks and applications.
- Hands-on large scale enterprise platform technical integration skills.
- Experience working with teams across time zones.
- Experience in REACT.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.