Sr. Administrative Assistant - Lionstone
Support for executive management including Chief Investment Office and Head of Acquisitions and administrative support for the Acquisitions Team and other employees. Responsibilities
- Coordinate meetings, and conferences.
- Schedule travel and accommodations.
- Maintain accurate expenses and reconciliation.
- Project and presentation creation and assistance.
- Assist with ad hoc firm wide projects and analyses.
- Provide phone coverage-primary and back up to other admins and reception when needed.
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees.
Intermediate level in Excel Intermediate in Word Advanced in Outlook
- High School degree/GED.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Executive level professionalism.
- Microsoft Suite proficiency :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications.
- Ability to multi-task, think ahead and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Uses good judgment to appropriately handle or escalate issues.
- Associates degree or equivalent.