Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst Irving, TX/en-US/FHLB_Careers/job/Irving-TX/Business-Intelligence-Analyst_REQ-62/apply
FHLB Dallas actively pursues dedicated and hardworking individuals to be a part of our professional team. Positions are offered on an as-needed basis for all departments. View our current opportunities by clicking the View Open Positions tab above.
- Design and develop reports and tools for management, committees, and other reports as needed by FHFA, Office of Finance, Board of Directors.
- Design and develop KPIs, KRIs and other metrics as needed.
- Design and develop dashboard for daily activities, management and committees as needed.
- Analyze Banks internal systems and processes, identify efficiencies, and offer solutions to assist in product development and to promote operational excellence.
- Liaise between the business project team, IT, other Bank departments and vendors on certain project assignments.
- Participate in the design and development of the Banks customer relationship management software, including software specifications, report layouts, functional acceptance testing, system accuracy, checks and new program implementations related to the software.
- Maintain and expand industry, product, and functional knowledge relevant and beneficial to the Banks data vision.
- Assist with various projects involving anomaly detection, risk prediction, loan selection for quality checks etc. with tools like predictive analytics and AI.
- Assist with researching activities related to feasibility/adoption of AI, modeling, big data technologies as assigned.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
FHLB Dallas Offers a Professional, Inclusive Culture
- BA degree in a technical or quantitative field is required. Masters degree, MBA or CFA (or progress towards) is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience (preferably in a bank/economic analysis role in a financial institution) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to present, listen and accept instruction.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as strong computer skills.
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and data. Demonstrated knowledge of SQL query language, SSRS report builder, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerView, PowerMap, PowerBI, or Tableau highly preferred.
- Ability to break down ideas/issues leading to solutions as well as conduct research to uncover answers and provide solutions.
- Organized and highly detail oriented.
- Self-directed, yet strong orientation to be successful in groups and on teams.
FHL Bank Dallas employees are committed to and exemplify the following principles:
- Service to our members is first and foremost
- All business will be conducted honestly and ethically
- Each employee contributes to customer service by directly serving our members or supporting those who do
- Interaction with members should focus on building professional relationships and helping customers achieve their goals
- Cooperation and teamwork throughout and across all levels of FHLB Dallas are essential to its effectiveness
- Colleagues and members will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity
FHLB Dallas provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, ancestry, veteran status, disability, or national origin. FHLB Dallas will consider for employment all persons on an individual basis consistent with job-related criteria without regard to visible and non-visible disabilities. Equal opportunity applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, screening, hiring, compensation and training, as well as other conditions and privileges of employment.
Posted 14 Days AgoFull timeREQ-62
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) is a part of the Federal Home Loan Bank System, created by an Act of Congress and signed into law by President Herbert Hoover on July 22, 1932, to provide capital for mortgage funding during the Great Depression.
The System has 11 banks around the United States, serving as an affordable, flexible source of funding for some 7,000 financial institutions. FHLB Dallas is one of these 11 banks.
today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!